Aviation Diecast
Aviation Diecast
Aviation Diecast
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is for all those who loves collecting diecast airplanes... we love this hobby as a part of our daily life.... and we collect diecast so as to fulfill our dream on having a real airplanes in miniature size.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
a/d/f is in Facebook now. just type in a/d/f and I ll approve your membership.
Bouraq B737-200 (400 scale) a/d/f exclusive merchandise. For order, please call Ernie at: 0813 13526673

Boeing 747-8I Body Join Progress Showing Fuselage Erection

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aantonov1210
Junior High Diecast Aviator
Junior High Diecast Aviator
Aantonov1210

Boeing 747-8I Body Join Progress Showing Fuselage Erection Empty
PostSubject: Boeing 747-8I Body Join Progress Showing Fuselage Erection   Boeing 747-8I Body Join Progress Showing Fuselage Erection EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 11:38 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Boeing loaded the first 747-8 Intercontinental's forward and aft fuselage sections to join with the wing and center section this week in Everett.

Boeing loaded the first 747-8 Intercontinental's forward and aft fuselage sections into position for final body join with the wing and center section this week in Everett, the company announced Friday.

"It is a major step toward completing the structural integration and building out our all-new interior," Pat Shanahan, vice president and general manager of Airplane Programs in Boeing Commercial Airplanes, said in a news release. "We now have the first real look at the size and distinctive shape of the 747-8 Intercontinental. This is going to be a superb airplane for our customers both from an aesthetic and a performance perspective."

The 747-8 Intercontinental is the passenger version of Boeing's new stretch 747. The 747-8 Freighter is in flight testing and scheduled for delivery to launch customer Cargolux in the middle of the year.

Boeing plans to deliver the first 747-8 Intercontinental to a VIP customer late next year. The company has orders for 33 747-8 Intercontinentals and 76 Freighters.
Back to top Go down

Boeing 747-8I Body Join Progress Showing Fuselage Erection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boeing 747-8I Body Join Progress Showing Fuselage Erection   Boeing 747-8I Body Join Progress Showing Fuselage Erection EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 12:22 pm

nice info oom.... rolleyes
Back to top Go down

Boeing 747-8I Body Join Progress Showing Fuselage Erection
Page 1 of 1