Aviation Diecast
Aviation Diecast
Aviation Diecast
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is for all those who loves collecting diecast airplanes... we love this hobby as a part of our daily life.... and we collect diecast so as to fulfill our dream on having a real airplanes in miniature size.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
a/d/f is in Facebook now. just type in a/d/f and I ll approve your membership.
Bouraq B737-200 (400 scale) a/d/f exclusive merchandise. For order, please call Ernie at: 0813 13526673

New Release from DRAGON WINGS Cutaway 1/144

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
polar
Coordinator
polar

New Release from DRAGON WINGS Cutaway 1/144 Empty
PostSubject: New Release from DRAGON WINGS Cutaway 1/144   New Release from DRAGON WINGS Cutaway 1/144 EmptySun May 22, 2011 3:44 pm

Soon to be release by Dragon Models.......... jeduggg

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Menurut sumber dari Dragon Models....ini hanya awal saja. Mereka akan secara periodically merelease berbagai macam livery.
Back to top Go down
http://www.diecastaircraftforum.com/modeldatabase/mycollection/c
polar
Coordinator
polar

PostSubject: Re: New Release from DRAGON WINGS Cutaway 1/144   New Release from DRAGON WINGS Cutaway 1/144 EmptySun May 22, 2011 3:48 pm

Selain product pesawat, mereka ada product2 lainnya. Ini adalah linknya:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
is
Advisor
is

PostSubject: Re: New Release from DRAGON WINGS Cutaway 1/144   New Release from DRAGON WINGS Cutaway 1/144 EmptySun May 22, 2011 4:28 pm

Matiiiiiiiiiiiiii !!!!!!!!!!! :'( :'( :'(:'( :'( :'(:'( :'( :'(:'( :'( :'(:'( :'( :'(:'(

‎​:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(

jeduggg nangis
Back to top Go down
Fly Emirates
Fly Emirates

PostSubject: Re: New Release from DRAGON WINGS Cutaway 1/144   New Release from DRAGON WINGS Cutaway 1/144 EmptySun May 22, 2011 8:51 pm

Keren abis....
Back to top Go down
Kualabear9
Junior Diecast Aviator
Junior Diecast Aviator

PostSubject: Dragon Wings   New Release from DRAGON WINGS Cutaway 1/144 EmptySat May 28, 2011 5:41 am

In my opinion, Dragon wings are pieces of junk. Plastic wings and stay away. I have few models that wings came off because poor quality glue they used. I stay away from D.W. I haven't spent a penny to waste on D.W. Sorry, guys, I don't mean to be negative but I just telling the truth. Thanks
Back to top Go down
polar
Coordinator
polar

PostSubject: Re: New Release from DRAGON WINGS Cutaway 1/144   New Release from DRAGON WINGS Cutaway 1/144 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 11:29 am

Kualabear9 wrote:
In my opinion, Dragon wings are pieces of junk. Plastic wings and stay away. I have few models that wings came off because poor quality glue they used. I stay away from D.W. I haven't spent a penny to waste on D.W. Sorry, guys, I don't mean to be negative but I just telling the truth. Thanks

Well....not too many people share the same thinking as you. The fact that Dragon has one of the best 747-400 mould out there, not to mentioned one of the best MD-11 mould as well. My thought shared by thousand of people out there. Yes I agree they're using plastic wings but they also have the most precision wings compared to the real one. And if you think Dragon is a piece of junk.....you also should visit e-bay and check out those rare items from DW. I don't think a piece of junk could cost up to $100-200. This is strictly my humble opinion also........ bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Release from DRAGON WINGS Cutaway 1/144   New Release from DRAGON WINGS Cutaway 1/144 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Release from DRAGON WINGS Cutaway 1/144
Page 1 of 1