Aviation Diecast
Aviation Diecast
Aviation Diecast
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is for all those who loves collecting diecast airplanes... we love this hobby as a part of our daily life.... and we collect diecast so as to fulfill our dream on having a real airplanes in miniature size.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
a/d/f is in Facebook now. just type in a/d/f and I ll approve your membership.
Bouraq B737-200 (400 scale) a/d/f exclusive merchandise. For order, please call Ernie at: 0813 13526673

a collection to celebrate our birthday

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
is
Advisor
is

a collection to celebrate our birthday Empty
PostSubject: a collection to celebrate our birthday   a collection to celebrate our birthday EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 2:16 pm

i hope this collections will make our birthday even brighter.... a tribute to polar ...

BA B737 australia tail

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

BA B737 Blue Poole tail

sujud
Back to top Go down
polar
Coordinator
polar

PostSubject: Re: a collection to celebrate our birthday   a collection to celebrate our birthday EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 2:45 pm

Aaaaaaagh....... jeduggg ........ini sih ada duit juga nggak bisa beliiiiii......... berkacakaca Only 6 in the world.......Mantab Om Iz.....this is truly an amazing collection!..... cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.diecastaircraftforum.com/modeldatabase/mycollection/c

PostSubject: Re: a collection to celebrate our birthday   a collection to celebrate our birthday EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 3:13 pm

@ Om Polar : Apalagi Nggak ada Duit Semakin Jauhhhhhh......... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

@ Om Iz : Ayo Om Tayangin Lagi yang bener2 " Limited Edition".....yaa...buat nambah wawasan ...... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
polar
Coordinator
polar

PostSubject: Re: a collection to celebrate our birthday   a collection to celebrate our birthday EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 3:34 pm

Iya nih......Om Iz pelit menayangkan koleksi2 'RARE'nya.....padahal buanyaaaak banget...... kabur
Back to top Go down
is
Advisor
is

PostSubject: Re: a collection to celebrate our birthday   a collection to celebrate our birthday EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 8:31 pm

masa pelit.... koleksi saya mah biasa aja, masih kalah jauh sama om polar dll, maklum nubie ...... sujud
Back to top Go down
polar
Coordinator
polar

PostSubject: Re: a collection to celebrate our birthday   a collection to celebrate our birthday EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 8:41 pm

is wrote:
masa pelit.... koleksi saya mah biasa aja, masih kalah jauh sama om polar dll, maklum nubie ...... sujud

Mad ..... hammer ....... 2gun ............ gunsmilie
Back to top Go down
is
Advisor
is

PostSubject: Re: a collection to celebrate our birthday   a collection to celebrate our birthday EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 8:52 pm

not sure if this is a rare item, but its so hard for me to get this item from GJ, some says its a sample ?

jump
Back to top Go down
polar
Coordinator
polar

PostSubject: Re: a collection to celebrate our birthday   a collection to celebrate our birthday EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 9:04 pm

Another 6 pcs in the world.............. jeduggg It is a sample model bro!
Back to top Go down
Fly Emirates
Fly Emirates

PostSubject: Re: a collection to celebrate our birthday   a collection to celebrate our birthday EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 10:22 pm

buset...koleksinya langka2..kayanya ogut ga pernah liat...disimpennya di kulkas kali ya om? Hehehe...
Back to top Go down
jendralkapal
Senior Diecast Aviator
Senior Diecast Aviator
jendralkapal

PostSubject: Re: a collection to celebrate our birthday   a collection to celebrate our birthday EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 11:28 am

Om Iz gitu lho hehehe... goodz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a collection to celebrate our birthday   a collection to celebrate our birthday Empty

Back to top Go down

a collection to celebrate our birthday
Page 1 of 1