Aviation Diecast


This forum is for all those who loves collecting diecast airplanes... we love this hobby as a part of our daily life.... and we collect diecast so as to fulfill our dream on having a real airplanes in miniature size.
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
a/d/f is in Facebook now. just type in a/d/f and I ll approve your membership.
Bouraq B737-200 (400 scale) a/d/f exclusive merchandise. For order, please call Ernie at: 0813 13526673

Share | 
 

 HERPA B-52 Bombers 1:200

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
pesawatnomer1
Moderator / Military Advisor


Posts : 793
Join date : 2010-04-23

PostSubject: HERPA B-52 Bombers 1:200   Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:38 pm

Perasaan om polar pernah merindukan B-52 di buat diecastnya... nah pas lyat situs herpa ternyata ada om .. B-52 skala 1:200 554619 USAF Boeing B-52H Stratofortress, 96th Bomb Squadron "The Devil´s Own", Barksdale Air Base 59,00 EUR * goodz goodz

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: HERPA B-52 Bombers 1:200   Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:44 pm

affraid....... sayang nggak 400... Om Asri......
Back to top Go down
pesawatnomer1
Moderator / Military Advisor


Posts : 793
Join date : 2010-04-23

PostSubject: Re: HERPA B-52 Bombers 1:200   Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:52 pm

rudisuwendro wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] affraid....... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] sayang nggak 400... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Om Asri......

Betuul om.. ngga nyoba military 200 om..? fighter-fighternya keren-keren deh om... untuk transporter udah ada C17 dan Herky.. B2 juga udah ada.. Orion juga udah ada... wub wub jump goodz goodz
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: HERPA B-52 Bombers 1:200   Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:02 pm

pesawatnomer1 wrote:
rudisuwendro wrote:
affraid....... sayang nggak 400... Om Asri......

Betuul om.. ngga nyoba military 200 om..? fighter-fighternya keren-keren deh om... untuk transporter udah ada C17 dan Herky.. B2 juga udah ada.. Orion juga udah ada...


Wouw.... racun...racun........ ....tapiiii......saya udah keduluan teracuni Figure Pilot 1/6 Om diendy....
Back to top Go down
pesawatnomer1
Moderator / Military Advisor


Posts : 793
Join date : 2010-04-23

PostSubject: Re: HERPA B-52 Bombers 1:200   Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:24 pm

rudisuwendro wrote:
pesawatnomer1 wrote:
rudisuwendro wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] affraid....... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] sayang nggak 400... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Om Asri......

Betuul om.. ngga nyoba military 200 om..? fighter-fighternya keren-keren deh om... untuk transporter udah ada C17 dan Herky.. B2 juga udah ada.. Orion juga udah ada... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


Wouw.... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] racun...racun........ ....tapiiii......saya udah keduluan teracuni Figure Pilot 1/6 Om diendy.... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Hehe... wah Figure Pilot om diendy memang keren-keren juga om... om admil wajib koleksi juga ... *yah jd geracunin lagi* goodz goodz goodz
Perlengkapan Pilotnya cukup detail.. cool cool cool
Back to top Go down
polar
Coordinator


Posts : 3081
Join date : 2009-09-17

PostSubject: Re: HERPA B-52 Bombers 1:200   Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:23 pm

pesawatnomer1 wrote:
Perasaan om polar pernah merindukan B-52 di buat diecastnya... nah pas lyat situs herpa ternyata ada om .. B-52 skala 1:200 554619 USAF Boeing B-52H Stratofortress, 96th Bomb Squadron "The Devil´s Own", Barksdale Air Base 59,00 EUR * goodz goodz

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Duuuuh..... Kenapa gua nanya yah? Tapi B52 emang ok banget yah. Thanks untuk infonya om.

_________________

My Collections:
Back to top Go down
http://www.diecastaircraftforum.com/modeldatabase/mycollection/c
Fly Emirates
Moderator


Posts : 1739
Join date : 2009-09-17
Location : Bandung

PostSubject: Re: HERPA B-52 Bombers 1:200   Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:22 am

polar wrote:


Duuuuh..... Kenapa gua nanya yah? Tapi B52 emang ok banget yah. Thanks untuk infonya om.

jadi kapan dibeli nih? kabur

_________________
Fly Emirate's Diecast collection

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
pesawatnomer1
Moderator / Military Advisor


Posts : 793
Join date : 2010-04-23

PostSubject: Re: HERPA B-52 Bombers 1:200   Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:32 am

polar wrote:
pesawatnomer1 wrote:
Perasaan om polar pernah merindukan B-52 di buat diecastnya... nah pas lyat situs herpa ternyata ada om .. B-52 skala 1:200 554619 USAF Boeing B-52H Stratofortress, 96th Bomb Squadron "The Devil´s Own", Barksdale Air Base 59,00 EUR * goodz goodz

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Duuuuh..... Kenapa gua nanya yah? Tapi B52 emang ok banget yah. Thanks untuk infonya om.

Oke banget dan wajib punya om bigsmile
Back to top Go down
mulatua
Junior Diecast Aviator
Junior Diecast Aviator


Posts : 3
Join date : 2011-05-25
Location : Jakarta Timur

PostSubject: Re: HERPA B-52 Bombers 1:200   Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:57 pm

pesawatnomer1 wrote:
Perasaan om polar pernah merindukan B-52 di buat diecastnya... nah pas lyat situs herpa ternyata ada om .. B-52 skala 1:200 554619 USAF Boeing B-52H Stratofortress, 96th Bomb Squadron "The Devil´s Own", Barksdale Air Base 59,00 EUR * goodz goodz

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Kalau ada yang mau beli ane juga mau dong mengkoleksinya....bisa PM ke saya hehehe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: HERPA B-52 Bombers 1:200   Today at 7:04 am

Back to top Go down
 
HERPA B-52 Bombers 1:200
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Russian bombers over Europe : Putin's flying provocateurs
» Cox Diesel Conversion Test Run

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aviation Diecast :: Aviation Corner :: Military Aviation Corner-
Jump to: