Aviation Diecast

This forum is for all those who loves collecting diecast airplanes... we love this hobby as a part of our daily life.... and we collect diecast so as to fulfill our dream on having a real airplanes in miniature size.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
a/d/f is in Facebook now. just type in a/d/f and I ll approve your membership.
Bouraq B737-200 (400 scale) a/d/f exclusive merchandise. For order, please call Ernie at: 0813 13526673

Share | 

my new british airways australia tail. a tribute to om polar

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
is
Advisor

PostSubject: my new british airways australia tail. a tribute to om polar   Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:32 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

hope you enjoy this....
Back to top Go down
polar
Coordinator

PostSubject: Re: my new british airways australia tail. a tribute to om polar   Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:22 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ..........mau dooooooong...........

My Collections:
Back to top Go down
http://www.diecastaircraftforum.com/modeldatabase/mycollection/c
is
Advisor

PostSubject: Re: my new british airways australia tail. a tribute to om polar   Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:46 am

yg ini russia tail...

Back to top Go down
Antonov1210
Aviation Technician

PostSubject: Re: my new british airways australia tail. a tribute to om polar   Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:00 am

wahhhh... eke juga mawww dongg ko2x isss.... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

My Diecast collections
Back to top Go down
http://aviation-diecast.darkbb.com
Fly Emirates

PostSubject: Re: my new british airways australia tail. a tribute to om polar   Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:04 am

ini mah bukan tribute....ngeracunin...hahahaha....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
polar
Coordinator

PostSubject: Re: my new british airways australia tail. a tribute to om polar   Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:05 am

Om Is emang bener2 jahaaaat.........hahahaha

My Collections:
Back to top Go down
http://www.diecastaircraftforum.com/modeldatabase/mycollection/c

PostSubject: Re: my new british airways australia tail. a tribute to om polar   Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:12 pm

polar wrote:
Om Is emang bener2 jahaaaat.........hahahaha

Waduh.....di tinggal seminggu racun...release...OM Is Mang Macho...
Ga ada seri nya nih... goodz goodz goodz

Om Ivan...saingin aja kali...yeee cheesy cheesy
Back to top Go down
Fly Emirates

PostSubject: Re: my new british airways australia tail. a tribute to om polar   Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:13 pm

ditinggal sama om SQ tuh..jadi kangen....nyari2 diecast sendiri... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my new british airways australia tail. a tribute to om polar   Today at 12:47 pm

Back to top Go down

my new british airways australia tail. a tribute to om polar
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1