Aviation Diecast

This forum is for all those who loves collecting diecast airplanes... we love this hobby as a part of our daily life.... and we collect diecast so as to fulfill our dream on having a real airplanes in miniature size.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
a/d/f is in Facebook now. just type in a/d/f and I ll approve your membership.
Bouraq B737-200 (400 scale) a/d/f exclusive merchandise. For order, please call Ernie at: 0813 13526673

Share | 

Indonesia-India JV To Build New Java Airport

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
polar
Coordinator

PostSubject: Indonesia-India JV To Build New Java Airport   Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:46 pm

March 3, 2011
Indonesian airport operator Angkasa Pura plans to build new airport in Yogyakarta with India's GVK Power & Infrastructure worth IDR5 trillion rupiah (USD$567.4 million), an Angkasa Pura's executive said.

The project is a part of a preliminary agreement signed by both parties in January this year to invest between USD$3 billion - $5 billion over the next four years to build international airports in Bali and Java.

"We're going to set up a joint-venture for the purpose next year," said Tommy Suetomo, Angkasa Pura's chief executive.

Inadequate infrastructure in Southeast Asia's largest economy is seen as both a hurdle to growth and a cash-making opportunity, with the government looking for the private sector to fund two-thirds of its needs.

Indonesia is India's third-largest trading partner in South East Asia and bilateral trade was USD$10 billion in 2008, according to the Ministry of External Affairs.

(Reuters)

My Collections:
Back to top Go down
http://www.diecastaircraftforum.com/modeldatabase/mycollection/c
is
Advisor

PostSubject: Re: Indonesia-India JV To Build New Java Airport   Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:38 pm

indo kerja sama india ? airport india aja amburadul , gak salah ? cheesy
Back to top Go down
polar
Coordinator

PostSubject: Re: Indonesia-India JV To Build New Java Airport   Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:29 pm

2funny 2funny 2funny That's exactly my thinking too......kok aneh2 kerjasama ama India (no offense yah)....harusnya sih Indonesia kaga usah jauh2 deh nyari partner....Singapore aja deh....... hammer

My Collections:
Back to top Go down
pesawatnomer1
Moderator / Military Advisor

PostSubject: Re: Indonesia-India JV To Build New Java Airport   Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:55 pm

wah bisa jadi terminal kampung rambutan jilid 2 nih... bigsmile
Back to top Go down
polar
Coordinator

PostSubject: Re: Indonesia-India JV To Build New Java Airport   Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:01 pm

pesawatnomer1 wrote:
wah bisa jadi terminal kampung rambutan jilid 2 nih... bigsmile

2funny 2funny 2funny .............yg saya nggak ngerti kenapa pejabat di Indonesia never learn yah?????

My Collections:
Back to top Go down
Fly Emirates

PostSubject: Re: Indonesia-India JV To Build New Java Airport   Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:13 pm

Kan ada lagunya om Polar... 'Itulah Indonesiaaaa' (lagu dari sabang sampai merauke)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Indonesia-India JV To Build New Java Airport   Today at 4:49 pm

Back to top Go down

Indonesia-India JV To Build New Java Airport
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1